Enjoy Hot Tourist Spots With Kampbell’s Auto Rental in Trinidad and Tobago
Enjoy Hot Tourist Spots With Kampbell’s Auto Rental in Trinidad and TobagoTrinidad and Tobago is world famous for its exotic beaches, majestic mountains and lush valleys. There is so much to see and explore here and the best way to do this is with a rental car. You can book a rental car from reliable companies like Kampbell’s Auto Rental to take you to some popular tourist venues.
You can easily find many car rentals available throughout the country. However, with a little bit of smart thinking, you can really bring down car rental services. Here are top five tips on how to gain the maximum benefit from car rentals in Trinidad and Tobago without overspending:
- Shop around – You can get the price that you want by shopping extensively for the best deal. The most you compare, the better your chances of getting really low rates. Avoid rental agencies that say’ low price’ but then put out hidden charges, surcharges or tax charges when you rent their car.
- Check Special Offers – You can reduce rates further by looking for special offers and discount deals. Special promotions are put up now and then in newspapers and online sites to attract customers with low rates. Car rental agencies also give weekend specials or member loyalty program through which customers can further lower rates on rental car.
- Check Insurance- If the car hire agency insists on your taking insurance or paying up for collision damage, better opt out. You already have your own auto insurance for coverage. Check up on this and on credit card agreements and use them for insurance coverage.
- Smaller Car and Always Be On-Time – If you are going to be travelling with just one other person, take a small car, even if the agency asks you to opt for any of their larger vehicles. You can cut down unnecessary extra charges. Return the car back to the agency on time as otherwise you will land up paying extra, which can at times be a whole day’s extra charge. Check on this before renting.
- Restrictions on Distance – Many car hire agencies will say unlimited mileage, but this is not applicable for certain states. You might be charged heavily should you venture out into another state with the car, so find out about this before renting.
If you’re looking for a best car rental services in Trinidad and Tobago, contact Kampbell’s Auto Rental today and get the affordable and fantastic deals.
Company Name: Kampbell’s Auto Rental
Contact Person: Keston Campbell
Address: Store Bay Local Road Crown Point, Trinidad and Tobago
City: Crown Point
Country: Trinidad and Tobago